The success of the SAHRP is largely due to the contributions made by volunteers through our many volunteer committees. The current committee and the mandates of each committee can be seen below:
- The Recertification Committee ensures all items claimed in the CHRP Recertification Log meet the stated guidelines provided by the CCHRA and provides appropriate communication to CHRPs to assist them in understanding the log while supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Association.
- The Communications Committee advises and assists the Board and Executive Director in carrying out the Association’s mission and vision by developing and recommending communication protocols aligned with the strategic plan. Initiatives must ensure the brand and messaging are effective and accurate.
- The Conference Committee leads and oversees all initiatives related to the Annual SAHRP Conference ensuring the experience and education is valuable to all attendees and sponsors/exhibitors while supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Association.
- The Programming Committee leads and oversees program initiatives for the SAHRP to provide comprehensive and valuable professional development opportunities while supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Association.
Complaints and Discipline Committee
- This is a governance committee of the SAHRP Board, appointed by the SAHRP Board to receive complaints from the general public, other SAHRP members or the SAHRP itself alleging that an SAHRP member has violated the CCHRA National Code of Ethics.
- The Mentorship Committee leads and oversees all initiatives related to the growth and development of any Member wishing to enhance their development in the field of Human Resources while supporting the mission, vision, and values of the Association.